Robin's Mission Statement: “To help people and organizations around the world Lead Without a Title.”
Who is Robin Sharma?
Robin Sharma is one of the world's premier speakers on Leadership and Personal Mastery. As a presenter, Robin Sharma has the rare ability to electrify an audience yet deliver uncommonly original and useful insights that lead to individuals doing their best work, teams providing superb results and organizations becoming unbeatable.
For over 20 years, many of the most well-known organizations on the planet, ranging from Nike, GE, Microsoft, FedEx, PwC, HP and Oracle to NASA, Yale University and YPO have chosen Robin Sharma for their most important events, when nothing less than a world-class speaker will do.
Robin Sharma's books such as The Leader Who Had No Title have topped bestseller lists internationally and his social media posts reach over six hundred million people a year, making him a true global phenomenon for helping people do brilliant work, thrive amid change and realize their highest leadership capacities within the organization so that personal responsibility, productivity, ingenuity and mastery soars.
Sharma has appeared on platforms with other luminaries such as Richard Branson, Bill Clinton, Steve Wozniak, Jack Welch and Shaquille O'Neal.
Worldwide Media on Robin:
Robin Sharma: From bored lawyer to rock star leadership guru
The Globe and Mail (Canada)
Don't wait for a title to be a leader
The Globe and Mail (Canada)
Robin Sharma Leads Without A Title
Success Magazine (North America)
Seize THE DAY
The Peak Magazine (Hong Kong)
Success Data on Robin Sharma:
- Robin's books on leadership and peak performance at work have sold over 6,000,000 copies in 60+ Countries.
- Speaking.com voted Robin one of The Top 5 Leadership Speakers in the world.
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari is the 5th best selling book in the history of Israel. It has been on India's Top 10 bestseller list for over 2 years. Robin's books have been the fastest selling books in Turkish publishing history. His books have also been blockbusters in Japan, England, Dubai, Mexico, Singapore, Puerto Rico and throughout South America, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Serbia, Romania, Russia and Sweden.
- Robin's runaway bestseller “The Leader Who Had No Title” was the #1 Business book on amazon.com
- Robin's fans + endorsers include Nobel Prize winner Desmond Tutu, rock star Jon Bon Jovi, a member of The British Royal Family and Heads of State from around the world.
Robin's “Cinderella Story”:
A former lawyer, he quit his job and self-published a book at a Kinko's copy shop (his mother edited it). Stored 2000 copies in his kitchen. His second book The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari was also originally self-published until former HarperCollins president Ed Carson discovered Robin in a bookstore. The book, and the series that followed, have become one of the world's most successful publishing franchises.